Wednesday, April 21, 2010

:) :( :-/

I just wanted to confess that I didn't go to the gym today :(

Because I failed to get out of bed when my alarm went off at 6 am to propel me to the gym :(

Because tonight I saw Megan and then other Megan who I haven't seen in three years :)

Second Megan and I ate Five Guys and it was cold :(

Then I came home and I was sad because Jeff went to bed and I didn't get to talk to him :(

And I decided I didn't want to go to the gym after all. But I feel really guilty and now that it's almost 10:30 pm I wish I had gone I should have gone :(

My allergies are really bad and I have a killer sore throat and I am achy all over :(

I know it's allergies and not the flu :)

I am going to go to bed now :)

1 comment:

Meg Ruth said...

I am so glad I got to hang out with you tonight! I made me really happy.