Friday, November 04, 2011

The times they are a changin'

It's a nice morning. Woke up to a 5 am, 40 degree WOD. So fun! I'm serious.

I just finished reading this article about modern-day prejudice and the form it takes. It's a great read. Objective, thought-provoking, and subtly serves its readers humble pie.

Read it and let me know what you think!

In other news, Jeff and I are going to see M83 after all! The venue opened up more tickets, so I snagged some. I can't wait! Please pray for me that I won't be crabby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very interesting. All I can say is we have a black president right now...and people thought that would never happen.

Who knows maybe a mormon will be our next president. Crazier things have happened! :-) And to be honest...I really hope that is the case.