Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I Believe in a Thing Called Love

LOTR last night. Best show ever. Eric, thank you. I love you from the bottom of my heart and you are my BEST FRIEND EVER TOO!!!! Arkarkark.

SOOOOO. The Darkness is my new favorite band. After all my other favorites.

Holy lembas Frodo! I haven't had a really good blog entry in awhile, and I'll tell you why. It started with Mr. X and Mr. Y (no, I'm not talking about chromosomes, sorry to confuse you). I love Mr. X and I love Mr. Y. And that's as far as I'm going to go. It's too private a matter for too public a forum.

Finals this week. Bleh. Bio 100 tomorrow and then I'm done for semester one. Oooh baby.

Discovered today that Teriyaki Stix has gyoza (pot stickers for all you culturally inept). Best thing to eat on campus, I've decided.

So look here sprouts, I gotta go because Jessica's on her way over and we're going to Savers to buy some cute new used clothes. Love you all.

No comments: