Sunday, December 21, 2003

Nothing Much to Lose

Wow. I mean like w.o.w. I really like Mr. X, and it turns out Mr. Y might be gay. WHAT?! Yes, it's true. I kind of suspected it the whole time anyway, I mean he is freakishly stylish for a guy...oh well. I wouldn't be the first girl to fall for a gay guy (remember Danny on The Real World: New Orleans?).

So. My parents are being COMPLETE and utter jerks. Tyrants. Authoritarian dictators comparable to Stalin himself. They are enforcing a MIDNIGHT CURFEW! for me, an 18 year old college student. Please, cut me some slack here parents. I am doing nothing wrong, participating in perfectly perfect activities. Let me live. Stop cramping my social style...

More on that later. Right now Mr. X is calling <3

xoxo Lisa

PS Alex thanks for being such a spectacular friend :)

No comments: