Saturday, February 14, 2004

Is This It

The Strokes nonstop all morning, after "Just Like Honey" and Phantom Planet.

Coachella tix go on sale today? Can I afford it? Will Washington Mutual stop charging me for nothing?

Took a bath this morning. Didn't turn on the fan so it would get nice and steamy. Lemme tell ya: don't ever do that. I ended up fainting 3 (THREE!!!) times. By the third time I was so weak I couldn't even yell for help. Luckily I had my cell phone in the bathroom with me (don't ask why, I don't even know why), so I called my dad and asked him what I should do. By far the scariest experience in my life. I'm still reeling from it. Whoa. It was way intense.

The sun is out and bright. The sky is blue and the clouds are white. And I'm listening to The Strokes.

Perry Devenport you're my hero. Thanks for the great times, great memories, great laughs, great fun.

Alex, thanks for surprising me at Amoeba yesterday. That was just, wow. Indescribable. So amazing.

Enuff with the sap...I'm out.

xoxo Lisa

No comments: