Wednesday, July 14, 2004

i'll stop the world i'll melt with you damnit

i can't stop won't stop don't stop the beat i c-c-c-can't control my feet....i can't stop cussin. little sissy keeps giving me the lectures bless her stinkin heart.

dad, kimba, rob, mike, kt going camping tomorrow yay! mom and me home alone. how will it go?! no one knows...it might be boring. and austin's going too.

last night i went to sf and it was sooooo fun. went to the pier and talked to jeffy, saw a dumb ol wannabe bushman (hella lame) then to chinatown and union square and through pacific heights and gg park and everywhere! it was sooooooo fun. got good stuff at chinatown asian wholesale liquidation flea market yayayayayy!

saw sloany pie pie at the rasputin's...no big deal except that i've avoided that place since i got back from school (yesterday was my first time since i've been back) and of course he's walking in as i'm walking out. he has a beard. i really like it. the irony's killing me.

three new cd's tonite..all microphones albums -- they are so chill.

i'm not making sense yo!

britt called today! and michelle! it was a wonderful day for BYU. and i got a letter from forest! yesssssssssssssssssssss

aight i'm out. it's only 11:34 but i'm so tired and i wanna go to fairfield tomorrow and see my darling michella bella.

btw i'm still in love with my asian boi michael <3<3<3 but that never changes. i obsess faster than you can say calvin klein and before you even realize i have a new obsession i'm over it. no complaints. it keeps me steady.....

love love love,
lisa

No comments: