Sunday, July 11, 2004

solitaire

so my cousin's here from oregon. austin, age 14. what a whippersnapper. he's one of the coolest, funniest kids i've ever met.

me--working my arse off, as usual. spent a great day in the city yesterday for hannah's birthday. so much fun.

bad episode with the dog today....i can't stand her anymore.

going back to school in a month and a half or so. still have no place to live. still don't have my schedule figured out. damn it i just don't care, although i am getting more excited to go back and have a great year like i promised myself. i miss my friends. especially my oregon friends. <3

put bubbles in the il fornaio fountain for the first (and last) time last night with sam. soooooo fun.

went to the singles ward today for church--first time. fell in love with the only asian there. named michael. had on an amazing sweater vest.

free slurpees at 7-11 today so i'm out.......<3<3<3<3 lisa

No comments: