Sunday, September 05, 2004

are you going to san francisco?

i'm in california right now. i'm supposed to be at byu. i had my first week of school this week and it was soooooooooo great. i am so happy to be back in provo. but now taht i'm in wc i miss provo...ironic

so i'm home because basically my parents missed me a bunch and they wanted me home for my sister's bridal showers. so i went to them and they were boring but i get to be with my dog and my fam and i went to sf tonight and ate at house of nanking best resto ever and went to chinatown and north beach and union square adn everywhere and it was just so sososos great and i went to treasure island too. i'm so tired now.

byu is great. i've met cool ppl and made cool friends and i love all my old friends. where i live is okay but ppl are snobby. school is so cool. my classes are tyte. i'm taking a printmaking class, we're doing intaglio, and a history of creativity class, international reltations, voice lessons, a bible class, french, and physical science. i am having so much fun already. i think this year is gonna be really good.

my roommates are tyte too.

i miss all my guy friends that are on missions.

provo time- 12:23 am and i am way tired. so nite nite my lovey doveys.

<3>

No comments: