Thursday, October 14, 2004

Hanging On A Star

The stinkiest girl I have ever smelled is sitting next to me right now. She hasn't washed her hair in at least two weeks, I'd say. I can't handle it. The smell is excruciating. I would move if there were other computers in this lab but unfortunately they're all taken. Tough it out, Lisa, you can do it.

So I really like this boy and he likes me. Yep. Maybe I'll tell more about it later.

But here's something funny. Me and this boy were just chillin last Friday, driving around and stuff, like 2:30 in the morning at this point, and all of the sudden we see a buffalo run out of the mountains right next to us! A buffalo man! It was so crazy. I freaked and we called the cops and they said, "Thanks. We've been looking for him all day..." How does a buffalo escape like that? weeeerd.

And now that girl's stench is so bad I can't handle it anymore so i'm bizzouncing.

<3

No comments: