Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Little things/big things

Sophomore (I think) year of high school, I bought a shirt at Urban Outfitters, which wasn't cool back then by the way. It was this random store in Berkeley that sold hippie skirts and weird clothes only Berkeley people wore. It was a cool store. I liked the one in SF too. That's where I found this shirt.

It was part of the Urban Renewal line, meaning they find old clothes and make them cool.

Perhaps it was a men's shirt. It's a nice plaid. A small scale print of black with red, green and yellow. Nice length.

When I bought it, I could barely fit my arms into the sleeves. I was about three inches away from being able to button it. But the shirt was $9.95, and I told myself that someday I would fit in that shirt.

Today is that day.

1 comment:

Mike & Andrea said...

oh yay for you lisa!! congratulations! that is such a great feeling! you need to post pictures!