Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am the luckiest woman I know.

Welp, it's settled.

I'm staying in Utah after graduation.

Maybe I'll explain it better later, but right now, that's all that really matters.

Tonight Alex and I went to a timeshare presentation, and we got a free vacation--all-expenses paid--to Anaheim. Pretty rad. And we got lots of free Coke (a-Cola).

Then he had me drive home because he lost his glasses and couldn't see the road very well. And then I was driving down Timpview and I hit a deer. Or the deer hit us. All I know is that I screamed and kept pumping the clutch because I couldn't find the brake. (It will be funny in T minus 3 weeks).

Also, I have to be at work in seven hours, which means I have to get up in six. GROSS!

1 comment:

MegRuth said...

I'm glad everything is so much better for you today! AND a free trip to Anaheim, rad!

Also, ARE YOU OK?!?!

Deers are bad news bears when driving into them.