Saturday, November 07, 2009

Where am I?

I loved puzzles as a child. I loved big puzzles, 1000 pieces. Those big puzzles become unoriginal in shape after a time. Finding the right match can be difficult; two pieces may look like they fit, but they really don't.

That's kind of how I feel right now. I may look like I fit, but I really don't. But I'll get over it.

I'm coming to Utah on November 16. Maybe I'll see you then.

For the record, being a missionary is the best ever. Who knew a little piece of plastic could mean so much.

4 comments:

jefebarrio said...

your facebook wall is so packed. it feels nice to have you here, ALL TO MYSELF.

Starman said...

would you split her please? with me? Also, Lisa, its nice to look through my blogs and see this one updated after so, so long.

Meg Ruth said...

I thought I was hallucinating when I found this in my reader. I am so excited you're back! I've missed you to bits!

Unknown said...

i thougth iw as hallucinating, too! yeay, lisa, i'm so glad you're home! but depressed that i won't see you...