Thursday, June 13, 2013

Birthday boy!

Today is Jeff's 28th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He opened his presents last night because we just can't wait around here. And also he has class every night and I get home from work after he's left so we pass like strangers in the night. He said it was a great birthday! Luckily I didn't strike out on every present like I usually do. I got him gym chalk, those squeezy things to work on your grip and build mega huge forearms, and an elevation mask.


Now not only do we get to annoy our neighbors with our loud music and heavy weights when we work out, we get to emotionally scar them too! Huzzah!

The word huzzah reminds me of two things. One, another person named Lisa who I knew in high school. She always used to say it. And two, Tobias Funke.

Have you watched season 4 of Arrested Development? How did you like it? We have two episodes left. The first few episodes really were awful, but then you keep watching and each episode leaves little presents all along its way. I've enjoyed it a lot. To a new start!!

LOL!!!!

No comments: