Thursday, May 27, 2004

apologizing

so....life has been very very busy.

working all day. getting home and going out with friends or crashing completely.
life is intense.

grandma's doing, well, not well. she took a turn for the worse today. that's all i really want to say about it. i kid myself into thinking i'm okay with it, but she is the last person i want to see go right now.

tyler called the other night as i was going to bed. he's going to vegas in a few weeks to see the beastie boys $2 Bill. hella tyte. i'm not huge beastie boyz fan or nuthin, but they'd be a blast to see. i love how he decides to start calling me all the time when i don't live in utah. so perfect.

okay so work was weird these past couple days. first i keep getting hit on at my morning job, like these men will drive by and say, "Finally! A beautiful woman to ease my eyes" or stupid shiznit like that. one of them actually said in a moment of pure idiocracy, "I'm captivated by your beauty." But, you know, I just smile my little half smile and look at them out of the corner of my eye and they tip me, so what if i'm a whore i don't care i'm making money babeh.

i am so out of it right now. i'm sure there's other stuff i wanted to say but i can't think straight.

i'm going camping this weekend...maybe...if i feel like to tomorrow. we'll see.

i hate my dog. she destroyed all my childhood stuffed animals. ima kill 'er.

thanks for kicking my hometeam's ass sox. i love yas <3<3<3<3 johnny damon let's run away together forever and love each other in the outfield arkarkark

No comments: