Monday, May 24, 2004

I Only Have Eyes For You

Today was a good day, I guess.

I've been really sick so I slept in late, woke up late and spent my day in bed watching the '80s movie marathon on AMC. "Satisfaction," "Lucas," "The Breakfast Club," and "Sixteen Candles." So all in all it was a very lazy day, but I haven't had one of those in a long time. I deserved it.

Work is taking its toll already. I'm working ten and a half hours almost every day. Six and a half with the parking and four or more with the florist. So the parking job rocked at first because I could just read all day, but I'm growing bored of it. Two more weeks, sure, but I really don't think I can make it. Plus it starts at 7 freakin' AM every morning, and seeing as how I could barely make it to 2 PM class on time at school, 7 AM is quite the crisis. Now the florist--best job ever. Mary Fu came in and applied the other day and barely even talked to me, not that I give a darn but really Mary, you were rude.

Tyler, let's run away together right now. I am just so in love with you sometimes. I have never met anyone I can sing Frank Sinatra with in class, in the car, and on the phone. You are just too much for me to handle I love you so much.

I miss you Richard Perry.

Last but not least, Pipkin called me tonight and for those of you who don't know Pip which is most of you, he is the sweetest, kindest, cuddliest old bear on the planet and i love him and miss him dearly. he is a friend from school and i could just be happy with him and his happy little chuckle forever.

paaaaaace out lovers.

xoxo LLLLIIIISSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments: