Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Blue Monday

Today was a Blue Monday, and very boring.

I am very sick of being here. Three weeks (almost) and I am not doing well.

Perry is gone and he took half my sanity with him. Phew.

I worked as a driver for Lafayette Florist over the weekend and I got really lost on one of my deliveries and ended up meeting the Purple People. THE PURPLE PEOPLE!!! I was so freaked out. They have a little security shack at the front of their house and one of the purple people is always inside it with their airsoft gun ready to attack any intruders. Luckily, they took pity on me and helped me rather than barrage me with pellets. But really, it was one of the freakiest experiences of my life. PURPLE PEOPLE! URBAN LEGENDS! SAME BAT TIME SAME BAT CHANNEL!

I love dancing in the car.

I am so excited. I am still homeless for next year at BYU. That would just be tyte if I lived on the street.

Becky is getting married. September 25th. Whoa. I am a bridesmaid and we are wearing celadon dresses. They're pretty cute actually. Celadon is a pale green color. Our flowers will be light pink. See, these colors actually go well with me.

South Beach diet sucks yo, even though you get to eat cheese and I love cheese. And you eat healthy food and it makes you feel good and not so lazy. Mozarella, swiss, camembert, brie, wine goat cheese, gouda, dood i just found some of kimba's hair on my keyboard. that thing is psycho man.

alright alright. i believe in a thing called love. GUITAR!

xoxo lisa

No comments: