Thursday, November 15, 2007

She's nobody's fool.

Well Active Little Peanuts, since my mom is in a meeting and Alex is at work, I guess you'll all be the first to know that I interviewed for a job yesterday as a web producer and designer at ABC-4 in SLC, and the webmaster just called me with an offer! It feels pretty good. You know, being competent enough to land a job and all.

What is funny is that the song that came on my iPod right after I talked to the dude at ABC-4 was "Telstar" by The Tornadoes, which is a really dreamy sounding, instrumental Britpop song. So basically it was like living a dream sequence from a cheesy b-movie. I often think of my life like a movie, and I look for nice shots and complimentary lighting and where I'd use music and which music I'd use. That's why I like my Super 8 class, because I just like filming every day, ordinary things. Beauty in the mundane is what I'm all about.

I leave for Hawaii on Sunday. I am so excited I can't focus on anything else.

I have so much I want to write about, but I'll do it later.

3 comments:

Christina Kim Homer said...

Congratulations on the job offer!

MegRuth said...

tell me more!

yay yay!

LJ said...

Hey! *I'm* an adult now too!