Monday, June 07, 2010

John's window while you work

I am a useless packer. One of those types that can't/won't pack unless someone else is there. I just find too many distractions. Like the nice weather outside. Like the chickens my landlords have. Like blogging and the Internet. Maybe that's why the dwarfs whistled while they worked. Maybe it helped them maintain focus. When I was little I thought they sang: "John's window while you work...oowee oo oo oo oo ooooooo." I was wrong.

Anyway, Mo came down this weekend to help me with my yard sale and pack up my stuff. We almost finished everything! Now I just have what's left in my room, which by comparison, isn't much. The yard sale was a nominal success. I fell short of my sales goal by $85; my big things like my bed, TV and kitchen table set just wouldn't go. Prices are negotiable!

Thursday is my last day of work. I can't wait. I can't wait to be with Jeff.

I guess I should go pack now.

No comments: