Wednesday, June 02, 2010

NO TURNING BACK

Official announcement! Two weeks until Houston! I'm leaving Utah June 17 and driving like a madwoman to reach the man I love by the night of the 18th. Then, FLOAT TRIP ON THE 19TH!!!!

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will miss Utah. I will miss many things. Unfortunately many of these things center around food, which means I am going to be doing lots of eating in the next two weeks.
I will miss:
JCW
Cafe Rio (pork tostada)
Stan's (grilled cheese and fries)
El Mexiquense (tacos al pastor--thanks Tim, for telling me about the BEST TACO EVER!)
Grandma Sycamore's white bread
WinCo
Jack Sprat sprouted wheat bread
Blue Bunny
Taylor Maid Beauty Supply
Hobble Creek Canyon
The Mountains
everyone I love
The Olsons
Trevor
temples everywhere
Hires Big H
The Pie (especially the cheese pull-a-part)

I gave notice to WF today.
I am packing up my vinyl after I pen this and shipping it off tomorrow.

If you're in Utah, I would probably really like to see you before I move. Please call me if you'd like to see me too. Keep in mind that I'll be in California from the 11th to the 16th, so let's try to see each other before then. If not, we'll still be friends.

Also, my crazy pregnant roommate cooked pig's feet tonight and she kept offering me some. It smelled so disgusting and it looked even worse. Pigs feet with hominy and beans. Some things just weren't meant to be consumed.

No comments: