Sunday, August 01, 2010

34 days is not a long time to wait

I am still so unhappy with this layout but I don't have time to fix it tonight. I'm going to bed.

We got back from Dallas this morning. I am happy to report my father-in-law would have me on his handcart team if we were ever pioneers. Not that we will be, but I think that's a flattering thing.

Texas is still very hot.

I begin temping at some oil and gas company tomorrow. Office work. Nothing major. But I'm grateful for the extra bucks.

Wedding invites came and they look amazing. As does our picture.



I realize it's not for everyone, this style, but I have always loved shooting into the sun and the consequential dreamy effect.

3 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you guys in September!

Mike & Andrea said...

i'm lovvvinnggg the pic!!! You guys look absolutely fabulous!

Unknown said...

so gorgeous :)