Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Suddenly Upsidedown

Has anyone noticed that the titles for all my blog entries are songs? In fact, they are the song I'm listening to at the time of writing. Coooooool, eh?

Baptiste the French teacher is in love. I'm convinced. He's always happy, giggling, NICE! Love is the only thing it could be. Today I saw him as I was walking on campus and he went out of his way to say hi to me. Whoa.

Tyler. Turns out we might be making a day trip out of Saturday...kickin it in the SLC all day Saturday before the show at 9. I am JAZZED like Charlie Parker on heroin.

Three weeks from today and I'm back in Cali. That is nothing.

I just got some bad news from a very good friend and it means they will probably get sent away again. I'm very upset.

So now I'm going to go cry a little because I could care less about anything else.

xoxo lisa.

No comments: