Saturday, September 08, 2007

A Babysitter's Club Confession.

Dear Diary,

Tonight I went on a date with Alex. It was really fun. At first I wasn't sure if it was friend fun or hunk fun, but by the end of the night I realized it was both. I thought it might be awkward, but it totally wasn't. Alex is really cool. He is funny and he laughs a lot. He likes really good music, and he knows about a lot of things, and that makes him really smart. It turns out we have a lot of the same friends, which is really funny, because I don't think I've ever seen him before in my life, except for last Saturday when I met him, and then tonight. He just dropped me off at home. It's 3:30 am. I mean like, that's how much fun we had. We had sushi for dinner, and then we crashed a Boy Scout jamboree up in the mountains. Then we met up with friends and went deep into the Uintas to have a campfire and watch the stars. We saw a gazillion shooting stars. We laughed so hard all night, and it was like, the best ever. I can't laugh like that with too many people.

Anyway Diary, I am really tired and I have a lot of homework this weekend. Homework sucks! Ohmigah, did I tell you about that creep who stalked me coming home from school today? It was the worst ever. I was riding my bike, and he seriously followed me forever. I glared at him and he finally left me alone. But crazy, huh? Guys are so gross.

Okay, I'm really going to bed now.

Love Lisa

1 comment:

Capree said...

That was awesome. I'm glad you had a good experience on this date! I'm jealous that you went up into the mountains and had a campfire. That's one of my favorite things. Good luck this weekend with your homework! We're buying more stuff for our house.. yay. And then watching the Cubs' game.. Yay! Talk to you soon, little one!