Saturday, December 15, 2007

If they only knew.

A review of mine just appeared on the PC Mag homepage. All well and good, except that I just googled myself and people are irate about it. Apparently the software is buggy as all hell and is incompatible with previous versions of the software. I wrote the review in mid-September when none of this was really known and before the product had been released--cry me a river! It was still buggy when I used it even without syncing it to a previous version, and the editors changed my rating, so don't get mad at me. Our reviews aren't always directed toward the expert users. Anyway, it's not fun to read about how stupid people think you are. I haven't felt this shunned and rejected since the third grade. I'll get over it.

My college career is over in five days. Through a strange turn of events, I ended up deciding to keep the job at ABC. It was between that and the Herald, which has a 3-11 pm work schedule. I decided it was more important for me to commute and work regular hours than not commute and have no social life.

I want to run away.

1 comment:

Christina Kim Homer said...

I will never shun you Lisa. Love all around.