Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One two ready go.

Today is a day too dark to acknowledge. I got a full seven-or-so hours, but that doesn't change the fact today is drearier than any other day yet. Perhaps not really, but it seems like it. Hitting snooze a few times may have helped me, but it didn't encourage the sun any.

I just noticed I only have two Rudolph cards left. Rudolph from the stop motion classic. What am I to do? I've been sending Christmas cards on these things for years! I guess the time has come to stop sending Christmas cards. There's no possible way I can find these cards or anything cooler ever again!!!! Ha! Just kidding. I just found them here.

I haven't been my usual loving self lately. I'm sorry about this, but I don't know what snapped me out of it so I don't know how to snap back in it. But I think perhaps, at the end of January, I will be fine again, because by the end of January I will have settled into my new job, which is what I think is probably the root of all this anxiety and tension building up within me. I'd say more, but this is posted on the Internet after all, and it could get into the WRONG HANDS!!!

Mucho amore,
Lisa

2 comments:

Alison said...

Good luck with starting your job. I definitely can understand the stress you must be under. Settling into things can be hard and sometimes downright depressing - remember what this life is all about, keeping perspective. As I have kept gratitude for the blessings I have, I have been blessed and guided and it all has continued as I have endured and then exited that dark phase. I hope your experience is milder, and I hope you are blessed through it! Merry Christmas!

MegRuth said...

My sister Kathy once told me that telling yourself "you'll be happy when..." isn't wise. Because you'll when yourself right through your life. It's helped me stay focused on the present.

you are wonderful and I adore you!