Monday, January 05, 2004

Ego Tripping At The Gates Of Hell

Man. Provo is cold. Snow is literally all that can be seen on the ground, except for where it's been cleared on the pavement and walkways and such. It's intense.

I miss home. I miss CA. I miss Sloan. I miss him soooooo much. Like crazy. It's good to see all my friends here and stuff, but I'm still searching for that one person here who I really connect with. Like really deeply. That connection hasn't come, and I'm suffering without it. I just miss him desperately, and Alex too. Alex is a very great caring friend. But Sloan. It is awful leaving the one person you care about most behind. Very awful.

But I'll survive. Gloria Gaynor did it, I can too.... :) -----------> weak attempt at a smile.

xoxo love and happiness.

No comments: