Friday, January 02, 2004

I Love You Jesus Christ

So that remark is a tad blasphemous, but oh well.

Strangely, oddly, ironically, I feel a sense of closure to this vacation. All day I've been weeping about, knowing that I have two days before I leave Walnut Creek, before I leave Sloan, before I leave all my friends I ditched for him. These whole two weeks have been a sensational blur. I realized the depth of my heart in these two weeks. I realized that life is nothing without love. I realized that distance might not mean a whole lot afterall. And I realized that having a curfew isn't such a bad thing after all. Not having freedom, however, is.

I am peculiarly happy right now. My heart is full with respect and caring for and from Sloan. I'm happy because Forest is a very good friend of mine.

Somehow, I just feel like everything's going to be alright for the first time in a long time...

...I will miss you every day Sloan...

No comments: