Thursday, January 29, 2004

jubilation. she loves me again.

moosemaster007: the thing you most want to keep you must let go; in truth it is making you unhappy because you can not have it close to you and go to college at the same time: an illusion

my brother just said that to me online because i'm so depressed. i dont know why i'm depressed. i just am.

the sun came out today. again. and it was 39 degrees. and i came home from karli's party and chris rains was wearing a t-shirt and he gave me a hug and said, "lisa, this is california weather" and i said yeah. it felt great.

i saw julian today. his wife is due next week. they will name their baby either oliver or owen. i'm happy for them. it was great seeing him.

then i met this guy named carlos. he's in my sharing the gospel class. he listens to pink floyd. he's from tijuana. he speaks french. he lives in the foreign language housing with the french kids. he has a nice smile.

then i met a woman tonight at karli's party. she was the dessert caterer. she is from toulouse, en france. elle etait tres chouette et nous avons parle le francais un peu. je suis tres agitee pour etudiant en france cet automne!

anyway, i should get on my homework or something. or just go to bed. yeah.

why do earthquakes happen miles away when i only want the open ground to swallow me?

lisa.

No comments: