Wednesday, March 05, 2008

It's good enough for me.

There are few things I like better than the morning I just had.

Awoke at 7:15, laid in bed until 7:41. Got up to discover I had a horrible neck-ache.

Ate some fruit snacks and a Diet Coke, watched Saved By The Bell, then my TiVo'd episode of CSI with Phoebe on my lap.

Went upstairs and checked my e-mail, surfed the web. Text from Thayne. Did my makeup while listening to Loney, Dear and OPD. Still listening to OPD.

Chatting with Bob online. Blogging. Watching Price is Right. Listening to OPD. Trying to convince myself to dress. Not so bad for 10:20.

Today we are not shopping for clothes. Today I am going to World Market to buy Alex his favorite licorice candy and to Trader Joe's for my favorite soup and to Whole Foods for my favorite English muffins. Then I am going to the DMV to get a copy of my driving record for my mission prez.

Then I'm going to In and Out burger for the fourth and final time. Then I'm catching my flight. Then Alex will pick me up. Then I will give and receive a big hug and kiss. Then I will be smiling.

I feel like my entries have been boring and uneventful lately. Sorry.

No comments: