Sunday, November 23, 2003

I Wanna Rock! (Rock!)

Mmmm. Eddie keeps wowing me with amazing jackets. Saw him today wearing a bright orange ski jacket. Love that guy. Hi-fived me and I squeezed his arm telling him how much I loved his jacket. hot deal. love that eddie king.

country roads, take me home to the place where i belong. norcal, mountain mama, take me home country roads. this tuesday baby.

sloan. you're amazing.

slipped on ice yesterday and sprained my ankle. love it here so much. luckily chris was with me so he could help me up. yeah. like i have no idea how i'm going to get around tomorrow. i'm going to try and stay off the thing the rest of the night so i can maybe...hopefully...walk again tomorrow. yeah. it already feels a bit better; it's swollen to the size of an orange though (well, at least a small one).

mmm not much else to say. jealous of sloan on his mexican cruise. but that's all. love you all. keep on truckin.

<3 lisa

No comments: