Saturday, November 08, 2003

Wow. I mean like W.O.W.

So Friend Male has been digging Friend Female like MAJORLY this past little while, and she has been trying to get him to back off, but to no avail. He keeps pursuing. Really messed up game of cat and mouse, but the mouse actually wants to be friends with the cat, and the cat wants to be lovers with the mouse. Whoa. Messed up analogy too, but the thing is I'm tired and it's rather late considering I've been up since 7 am. Sheesh give me a break people. Things are going alright though. Got in a nice huge fight with my parents tonight about me coming home. "You're not going to be coming home at the rate you're going," said Dad. "Um, what are you talking about Dad?" "You know what I'm talking about." Yeah, vagueness solves all our problems Dad, really gets us closer to the answer. He was mad at me for wanting to see my friends when I'm home next weekend. But instead of saying nicely like "Lisa, I don't want you having friends over," he completely BLEW UP LIKE A BOMB, out of the roof. It was insane. I just started crying so hard and Britt was with me. It was so stupid. We always fight about the stupidest things. The Stupidest Things. So look here kids, I wanna go to bed. I think I'm going to. Okay. Love you all with the fire of a thousand flames. Made a lot of sense. K Bye.

No comments: