Wednesday, November 19, 2003

kablerium vs. obliviousity

Good days these past couple. Sloan + Lisa = true love ;) Saw Eddie yesterday in the JKHB but snubbed him by not talking when he slowed down to talk...felt bad. Saw him again today and he said Hi again, wore the hottest green sweater ever. Want it for myself. What else...been sleeping like crazy lately. Just woke up from a two hour snoozefest when I have a ten page research paper due tomorrow = bad news. Hardly started. But I've gotten an A on every paper in there so far so I'm not too worried. It just means a long tonight and longer tomorrow. But that's okay. Baby, now that I've found you I can't let you go. Love my friends back home. Miss you all. Can't wait to chill with y'all next week. Talk about heaven! w00t!

Okay. Modest Mouse and Helio Sequence show TOMORROW NIGHT!!! SO EXCITED BABY!!

And that's the end of the show for tonight. Come back soon!

No comments: