Sunday, November 02, 2003

A Newfound Comfort

Wow. I am sick right now - viral infection in my lungs. But things are great. Halloween was a blast. I just chilled with Eric, Britt, Dave, Hugh, and Sam. Sam I just met last night, he's a friend of Hugh's, but I of course have known Eric, Britt and Dave much longer. I am slowly forgetting Eddie. Sure, he is devastatingly gorgeous, but my interests and admirations have shifted as of late. Didn't come home til 6 in the morning. When Eric dropped me off at HH around 5:15 or so, my friend Brent and his friend Steven were outside throwing snowballs. They were going to Del Taco and said "COME!" so I did. And it was fun. So I got to bed around 6:15 and got up about 1. Spent the day in the library. Went to a Student Composer Showcase with Forest and laughed my head off. Then saw the original "Frankenstein" with Jessica from down the hall. She's great. I like her a lot - way cool gal. Eric called and off to his friend's apartment which was so much fun. They are way cool kids. Just sat around their fireplace, drank cider, played guitar and sang, talked, joked, laughed. Eric's parents called my cell trying to reach Eric. That was trippy. Tonight was a good night. A really random, spontaneous, fun night. I'm loving the band Tortoise right now too. Def check them out if you're into the instrumental indie thing. Coming home in less than two weeks = 12 days. Way excited. Best weekend ever with my sibs and pup and best friends that are home :) Miss you all. Love you more <3.

No comments: