Sunday, April 25, 2004

As Time Goes By

Yeeah. Walnut Creek. Yay. Not so much. I feel really awkward here. Alex and I had burritos on Friday; that was fun. That night I went to a recital for Emily and we went to Fenton's after and kicked it in Berkeley for a bit. That was fun too. Yesterday I went to SF with the fam. Fort Point, Golden Gate, House of Nanking for the best Chinese food in the world, and imagine my surprise when Mr. Sean Conroy calls and says he's in SF. Crazy. So we met up and went to Haight. I haven't been there since winter break so it was tyte. So many people there though. It was intense. So we got lost on the Muni too. Well, not really lost, but Sean wanted to take the J back to Powell instead of the N, so we did, and then we realized the J wasn't going back to Powell when we finally got to the end of the line and the conductor guy told us we had to get off..umm yeah. It was an adventure though.

Sean got a white Members Only jacket with a gun on it at The Wasteland!!! Wow!!! Very styling. Snazzy. OuT oF cOnTrOl!!!!

Got home from SF around 9:30, then Celeste my darling called. So I got in a HUGE fight with my parents, once again, over whether I could go out. You see, my room was covered in all my clothes that I brought home because I just decided to dump out my ten suitcases on the floor so I could at least get the suitcases out of the way. Good idea, yeah? No. I've been wading through a sea of clothes for the past 3 days. They told me I could go out again if I got the clothes hung up because I promised them that morning that I would before the day was over, so I frantically run through the house looking for hangers. I used all the ones I found and told my parents I could do no more. My dad just looked at me and said, "Get your room clean," even when I'd done all I could. What the junk?! Anyway, we went out a little bit later, Mel's (yay!) and then Perry called so we went over to his house and kicked it for a bit with he and Rob. Then we decided to find a party so we went to the pub, but the band was so bad we left. Then I called a Sean but the party he was at was a birthday party so that sucked. The night was a bit of a bust, but we all still had fun.

And today. I woke up early this morning with an awful stomachache, so I got up and...you guessed it...threw up. I've been sleeping since. Missed church which isn't so sad but I want to see people there and I won't be there next week either because of Coachella. Oh well I guess. I can go two more weeks.

I love Frank Sinatra. He really is great.

This is the most boring blog entry of all time. Like I'm bored writing it. Life is at a bit of a standstill right now. I'm just home from school, no job yet, no real purpose in being here. And I'm kind of hungry but I really don't want to eat and throw up again. And my room is really really hot right now. And all my family's coming over tonight for dinner to see Becky and Brandon. Yeeeeah. This is what I'd like to call HELL ON EARTH; however, hell on earth is mildly entertaining, mostly because it shows me how not to be when I have in-laws and all that. I am not looking forward to it.

A n y w a y, Ima go take a bath or something lazy. Aight......peace.

xoxo Lisa

p.s. i am more excited for coachella now. bling bling.

No comments: