Friday, April 09, 2004

wild eyed boy from freecloud

This is Alex's favorite song.

I'm going to Vegas tomorrow. Today. w00t? I kinda promised my sister I would, and I'd say the night before is a little late to back out. I dont care anyway. I'll have fun.

You know that feeling when you feel like you have to be friends with people? I do, sometimes. I had a nice talk with a friend of mine today. We talked about some of our other friends and how they profess to love us so much and that we're on of their very best friends, but they push us around and don't give us the time of day when certain other people are around. Maybe I'm complaining too much, but I don't think so. I think I'm just commenting on the state of life, on human nature.

I don't know what I'm saying. One and a half weeks here. That's it. I'm sad. It's been a great year. Hard, but good. I'm going to miss my friends a lot. I'm just glad I have such great friends to go home to also. I know I'm lucky.

I feel sick. Like ima puke. Maybe I will and then I won't go to Las Vegas, but I doubt it.

12:51 AM - haven't started homework, haven't packed, need sleep. Alright I'm out like a trout you know you make me wanna shout clean your grout this is it dont doubt......................this medicine is really weird guys

xoxo lisa

call me this weekend in vegas yo.

No comments: