Monday, April 05, 2004

Things Mean A Lot

I am listening to the Red House Painters like crazy today. Last night....fun. After I wrote that entry I kicked it with Brandon and Danny til 5 am. They are very nice gentlemen and we had a nice conversation.

I'm a music snob. Tyler called me a music snob today. As did Mark and Rod. Well I'm okay with that. I'm not as bad as some people I know, but seriously...people should just KNOW that The Postal Service came AFTER Death Cab. And sorry guy in front of us in line last night, it was The Who, NOT AC/DC whose fans died during a riot while waiting in line for a show. That's just common knowledge bro.

I am sometimes excited to come home. Meet my LDS homies at Cal, yeeah? I am scared of life. I am really scared of it.

Appointment with the psychiatrist Tuesday. Scared for that too. I'm scared for everything. Every single thing.

"Things mean a lot at the time, don't mean nothin' later."

And that's life. That's what all the people say. (Thanks Frank).

Oh btw, last night driving home from SLC Tyler and I sang Frank Sinatra together and it was quite beautiful. He's a good singer...........AND.......
I'm out.

Love (?),
Lisa

No comments: