Sunday, February 03, 2008

Crumbles

Some nights I wish I could freeze myself in one moment and let time continue around me until the morning. Things are always better in the morning.

My papers officially went in last Tuesday, which is great, except now I play the waiting game. The thought has crossed my mind to move home. Waiting here is excruciating, at least it is tonight. I feel like I'm in some netherworld limbo. I'm caught between transport bays on a Starfleet ship. I'm swimming upstream in a rushing river. I'm lost in the Delta quadrant. I've been watching too much Star Trek.

I wish I had more thrilling things to say, but I'm pretty boring right now. Nothing new to mention.

I just love you all a lot.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Sorry we missed your sledding invitation. We were officially caught up in Super Bowl 42, and marshmallow brownies.

When do we gather again?