Sunday, February 17, 2008

Free Britney.

I have failed to mention up until this point that St. Louis, Missouri is the place where my mom's side of the family, the Moody's, joined the church. Of course, they were Lockhead's back then. Or Lock's. Or some other name I don't know. I just know that my great-grandma Marie, who I am named after, joined the church there thanks to a young Spencer W. Kimball. It is no coincidence I am being sent back there.

I am taking the next step in my spiritual progression on February 27th. I am excited. I haven't had the chance to surmount any quantifiable benchmarks since I was eight, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Most of you don't know that I hate using public restrooms. I put up with them like everyone else does, but I really hate them. There is nothing worse than smelling a stranger's excrement. Today I had a most unpleasant experience at Provo Town Centre. Luckily, Dear Bob was with me, so I had someone to complain to when exiting. Men don't have this problem.

One time Capree found a gigantic something-or-other in an HFAC toilet. It was so other-worldy and impossible that, after she'd told me about it, we actually went back to school to get a better look at it. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot because there's a lot of gross stuff created in the HFAC. But this was unsurpassable in terms of grossness.

I don't know why I'm talking about this. Mostly because it's 1 a.m., and by 1 a.m. I apparently digress into an 11-year-old boy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We had one of those in our dorms Freshman year. We nicknamed it Colossus. It wouldn't go down. Finally, we told some strangers about it while we were driving around Provo acting the fool. They said to break it up with a coat hanger. Good times.

Meg Ruth said...

I'm so proud

Capree said...

Ha! I remember that thing.. what girth! You really can't understand how impossibly large that thing was unless you saw it.

Megan said...

Remember that time when we were at Jordan's house-it was right after you found the beast-and we all told our own horror stories? I don't think I have laughed that hard in years! Also, I feel like I remember there being a napkin or piece of toilet paper with a drawing of the poop on it hanging on your fridge...