Monday, February 18, 2008

Please excuse the poor quality.

I returned home from Alex's tonight (He's back!) to find this note posted on my door.




Now, I take some of the blame for this. Up until a few weeks ago, I had an open network! That's like giving away money. But just because I was an idiot doesn't mean Peter's no crook.

I am not sure where Peter lives (creepily enough, he knows where I live), but I'm definitely calling him tomorrow. I think the first thing I thought of to say to him is the best: "Sure Peter, we can share my internet. You can start by paying me for all the months you've been leeching off of me."

2 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

How does he know your name AND where you live?

creepy....

Capree said...

haha! That's totally bizarre! How does he know where you live? and your name? Oh man. I'd love to hear your conversation with this guy.