Friday, February 29, 2008

Juicy Couture? No, thank you!

So, PS on the previous entry.

I have a bunch of different tabs in my Firefox bookmark toolbar. I have Design, with all my cool design web site links, Me--all the essentials, Music--all the music reading essentials, News--self-explanatory, Blogs, Church, and now...Mission clothes. I made it last night after posting my last entry.

I don't think I've mentioned that my adorable nephew is here at my parent's house this week. We just had a great photo shoot. Look at how amazingly handsome and wonderful he is!





Oh woops! I got mixed up! They're both so amazingly wonderful and handsome, I couldn't tell them apart!



Yay! I love le Trev Trev.

Also, I am listening to my sister talk to her husband on the phone right now, and they are hilarious. Their conversations consist of "The Apprentice" recaps, the new restaurants opening up, shopping, Broadway Plaza's upcoming expansion (the yuppie shopping place in Walnut Creek that is apparently getting a Saks Fifth Avenue soon), and where we're going to dinner tonight. "I want to go to Yankee Pier," says Becky. "That will be too expensive," says Mom. Neither consults me, and I don't even like fish!

Anyway, this week at home has been good and I am tempted to stay longer. Except that my dad keeps giving me "homework" assignments, none of which I have completed, because he thinks I'm not doing enough preliminary preparation for my mission. I think I'll be fine!

Now I am going to run some errands, including getting some pizza from Cheeseboard! YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so rosy-cheeked and sweet!!!

Mission clothes, ugh! Several of my female seminary students served missions and were totally grossed out by the shapeless sacks in the clothing "guide".

I think it all depends on your mission prez and his wife. We had a sister here who wore orange and loud plaids. She had an endless stream of funky clothing and jewelry.

Good luck in your search. I'm sure you'll look fine and I KNOW you'll do a great job!

Kerry