Monday, October 27, 2003

The Go In The Go For It

So writing this entry for Forest since he told me he thinks my blog is hilarious. Things have been so freakin great lately, except for the fact I'm an AIM junkie and can't stop talking to stoopid peeple. STOOPID! Must stop communicating. Must do homework. YEEEEAh that's a joke. So Nate just called to chizill. Jennie, girl, you're so right. We get along like salt and pepper. Living in a house next year with my kids: Britt, Jennie, Kathryn (aka Mary Kathryn Gallagher best SNL character ever). SOOO excited. Phat parties. Stuffed bear head on the wall. Indie rock extravaganzas. Police intervention necessary. So excited. Excitement doesn't even contain my emotions, right Kathryn? Eddie ate right behind me, Kathryn, Hayley and Keelie in the Cannon Center tonight. Talked for a bit about BTS, upcoming shows galore. Modest Mouse eep! Waved our signature sexy waves goodbye and he flipped his intoxicating hair as he walked out. I just drooled and prob looked like an idiot. But wow. I mean like W.O.W. he is a DREAMboat. Yikes. So going back to my hw now...heh heh...I swear by friendster and myspace. so great. met so many cool peeps already. yeah. starting a band but we'll talk about that later. hw and sleep beckon and i can't have both.

No comments: