Thursday, October 09, 2003

Heart Cooks Brain

Wow. Lots has happened lately. Arnold is Governor...that's a little weird. Soulseek isn't working and I'm pissed. Regan and I keep fighting about music, so we decided last night that we're going to make each other a mix of our own music; therefore, we can better understand one another's musical tastes. Should be interesting. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to put on it. For example, he knows The Smashing Pumpkins are my favorite, so if he already knows this should I put any on? Yeah, I guess I should because it's supposed to be a mix of my favorite music. He might have to sketch me today. Last night I was up at his hall and there was a band on his floor playing Metallica and S.P. It was great. They played "Zero" and that's one of my fav SP songs. So fun. They played it a little wrong, but that's okay; it was just fun singing with a band again. Crap. What am I going to put on the mix? This is way hard. WAY HARD. I am totally feeling the Modest Mouse vibe, but I have so much of their stuff that I couldn't even begin to decide what song to put on it. WOW. This is going to take me a long time. But whatev. I'm seeing Papa M in Salt Lake on the 23rd!!! PAJO YOU ROCK!

No comments: