Friday, October 17, 2003

I'm Going Out of My Way

Saw Cursive, The Blood Brothers, and Criteria last night. Awesome show. Made new friends. Macked on Eddie. Okay okay, so I didn't do that last thing, but heaven knows I wanted to :) His royal hottness. Anyway, the show kicked. Much different scene here in Utah. Saturday is a local show of indie, next Thursday is Papa M (which I'm probably forgoing to see Bishop Packer), Friday is Built to Spill, and Saturday is Thursday, Thrice, and Coheed and Cambria. Sweeeet. My bio TA Bracken loves music. He was at the Death Cab show with his wife -- how cute! She is apparently a huge Coheed fan so he said she'd be at Bricks for that too...so funny. "We've gotta talk about shows sometime," he said. For sure Bracken, as long as it helps out my grade a little bit... Mmmm, I have only been up for 13 hours but I'm really tired. And I went to my Music 101 teacher's clarinet duo performance tonight and slept through the first half. But he rocked. Mmmm, I have more HW to do before bed. UMMM...yeah. I'll just be taking that stapler now....(SORRY! JUST watched OFFICE space YESTERDAY and HAVE all THE dialogue STREAMING through MY head!!!!)

No comments: