Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Puis qu'en oubli

I really need to go to bed, but Regan and I just got in a huge fight online. It rocked. Turns out he thinks I'm a jerk for being too opinionated and voicing my opinions all the time, that maybe he's a leeeetle bit intimidated by me, stuff like that. It was really intense. It showed me a lot about myself though. I love introspection. I am way excited. We just had our first big fight! Now our friendship is at the next level. This is good. I really need to go to bed. I finished my English paper today and turned it in. That's a nice load off my back. Then I got a 5 out of 5 on my Bio quiz too! This girl Courtney is in Chorale with me and she's WAY cool, so we went to Tom's ultimate frisbee game. That was fun too. She's a junior but she's uber cool! And my friends Eric and Jessie- they're cool too. We played Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the arcade in the Wilk the other day; it was so rockin. I am listening to opera right now - SO emotional, so beautiful. I LOVE IT! MY BILLY ICON IS NOT SCARY!! I love him. I miss my dog, I miss the Bay Area, I miss my friends. I love you all though, I sincerely do.

No comments: