Sunday, September 28, 2003

The Boy in the Bubble

I can't believe I miss home this much. It's not like me. I cried leaving my house while saying goodbye to my dog, I cried when I text messaged Perry "See you in November" before the plane lifted off, I cried on the plane as I waved goodbye to my beloved San Francisco, I cried half the ride itself as I wrote in my journal about various things, I cried when I got off the plane, turned on my phone and Perry had texted me back "ok ill miss ya," I cried in the car to Provo, I'm crying now.

Dry the tears behind your eyes, you blubbering sentimental fool!

I dont know why I miss Perry so much either. I guess it's because we hardly saw each other, like two minutes yesterday, but we wanted to see each other more. I just, I just...I realized today how much that kid frickin means to me, and I dont even know why. We had Creative Writing together last year, sat next to each other for a long bit of it. Just bonded, I guess. Like I said, I dont really even know. I just know that he's one of the people in my life I care most about, someone I'd die for without a second thought. I dont know if he feels the same way - I dont really even care - I just care a lot about you Perry. Know that I miss you miserably and that I'm here for you no matter what. I guess that's about all I can do. I need to do homework and forget about this and stop getting my shirt all wet from crying.

No comments: