Monday, September 22, 2003

Like Dylan in the Movies

So I like it here a lot more now. I feel like I've got a group going, people I can chizill with and stuff. AND - I'm coming home this weekend...SO excited! I LOVE COLLEGE! Ew, this stupid RA from downstairs just "robbed" my room, i.e. we had a magnet in our door so we don't have to bring out keys everywhere, and since this is Safety Week they're checking all the rooms to make sure the doors are always locked. SO STUPID. We got "points" taken off. Too bad I don't give a crap. I'm pretty sure my student ward leaders think I'm an inactive Mormon too. They keep coming by and looking at my door, at least that's what my roommate says. Whatev, I think it's hilarious. And I won't be here Sunday so that will only exacerbate things hahaha. Yeah, I guess you kinda have to be Mormon to appreciate this, but it basically means they're going to start being REALLY nice to me to "try to get me to come back." I love it.

No comments: