Saturday, September 20, 2003

Will You Please Be There For Me

So school is getting better. I keep "falling in love" with different guys, but I'm pretty sure none of them feel the same way. Actually, I just want them for friends, except for Eddie. Eddie is this hot Asian upperclassman rocker dood. He digs my style, at least that's what he's implied the past few times he's talked to me ;)
School is good though. I'm studying hard but I have a really hard time with reading comprehension so I need to read better. Yeah, I dont know what else to say except that today I'm getting my hair cut, then Regan and I are going thrift store shopping, then we're chilling with Carl and his friends from Oregon. Last night I chilled with Andrea, her "bf" Sean, and BJemmitt. BJemmitt rocks all the way. Well, so do Andrea and Sean, but Sean's just visiting from U of W and Andrea's a bit risque for my tastes...but she's still way cool and knows what's happening. So I like that.
And I went to this awful organ recital with Lindsay for my music 101 class. There was a show down at Muse Music that Eddie wanted me to go to, but dang, I just had to prioritize .. haha.

No comments: