Thursday, September 04, 2003

we're not worthy

so byu is a pretty cool place. i keep meeting more and more people who i jive with. i talked to that guy matt again tuesday. he's so cute. really shy, doesn't talk much, but i think i can change that...at least when he's with me. talked to perry for awhile last night. i miss him like crazy. i miss everyone like crazy. i miss my dog like crazy. she's so sweet. a few night ago, my dad called me and i asked to speak to kimba. so he put the phone up next to her ear and dad said she was looking around fractically like, "Ah, where's Lisa? I hear her voice but I don't see her!!" Oh, I miss that pup so much. Her little sandpapery tongue, her soft puppy fur, her sweet slobber... tear tear. Oh well. I'm coming home in less than a month for my aunt's wedding, so that should be fun. She's getting big though (Kimba is, not my aunt ahahhaha), and I'm missing all of her childhood!! Okay, meeting REgan for lunch, gots to go.

No comments: