Sunday, August 31, 2003

I of the Mourning

So BYU is getting better. I've made so many new friends. Last night i met this guy named matt who looks like a cuter Rivers Cuomo...but i didn't get him number. i am so mad at myself./ he was so cute!!! but tom thought i'd see him again...hopefully i will. today i met these cool guys in my ward, Dan and Anders, they're cousins,Anders is from Palo Alto! REpresentin the BAy area fo shizzle dizzle. chilled with regan's (my new best guy friend of all time) high school friends the other night...they are so cool. so is regan. we love all the same music. this girl lindsay across the hall is way cool too, like my new homie. then today at church i met a lot of cool people too...so things are working out now and i like it here. waiting for becky cuz she needs to use my comp. whatev, gtg, later.

No comments: