Sunday, August 17, 2003

Pissant

Life has hit an all-time low. Things were looking up until today at the garage sale my mom duked it out over the price of some boots I was selling for 7. Hello MOM< REAL LEATHER! I told the lady I'd take them for 6, my mom said I'd take them for 5. Excuse me mom, but i'm pretty sure those were my boots, NOT yours. Even Helen got pissed at my mom. So uncalled for. Then I sold this bracelet she gave me a long time ago for 3 dollars. Turns out it was 14 kt. gold and a college graduation gift from my mom's mom to my mom. I didn't know man! She has no justification for getting pissed at me when i had no idea where that thing came from. granted the thing meant a lot to her, but it meant nothing to me and i didn't know, or else i wouldn't have sold it. point being: i hate being at home, i want to get out of here forever man. so look man, i'd love to keep writing but i just dont care anymore.

No comments: