Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Welcome to the jungle

The little shindig went over well, largely to the superior performance of Hagen. www.hagenmusic.com They are really REALLY good. A little shaky at times, but hey, even the best bands make mistakes. Zak ran into my screen door going into the backyard, but he at least didn't punch a hole. Oh wait, Hannah ran into the screen door too, but she DID punch a hole! HAHahahahaha. NAh, it was funny, I really don't care, I just have to make up an excuse or get it replaced before my parents come home tomorrow...EEK! But overall it was djali good fun. Wish Celeste could've been there, but she was gone camping :( Going to the beach with Beth-san today - YAY! I haven't been to the beach in a long time, like a few months and that's a long time for me. Man, I'm so tired. Didn't go to bed til about 1 last night, but then I woke up at 7 this morning. Bleh. Maybe I can nap on the beach yo. Something still hurts too. Like I think I'm over it, but then I start thinking about it and him again and I just start crying. It hurts man, it never goes away. But I think I'll be okay eventually. TOM COMES HOME TOMORROW!!!!!

No comments: